Saturday, August 2, 2014

Procrastination and Weight Loss for the Super Morbidly Obese

I was super angry on Thursday at the ENT. You see, the doctor basically said 'Yes, you have sleep apnea. Yes, it's weight related. All of the stuff that you've been doing isn't doing a damned bit of good. Go back to the drawing board and let's get you tested for the CPAP machine.' I'm overweight. You think? Really? Most of the problems I have are weight related? Yeah. I get that. What CAN we do?


I am a serious procrastinator. Serious SMOball is serious procrastinator. And there's that voice in the back of my head which asks when I'm going to get up off of my ass and actually DO something. My goal is to be 355 on August 31. I have a shot of making it if I stick with the plan of staying relatively low carb. I just have to move a bit more because movement makes people feel better.

I know that the conversations lately have been all about the personal battles. I'll hit on some good topics soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment