Friday, August 1, 2014

New Month, new...

So, I had this keen idea that had to do with exercise and old band geeks. I can STILL march 8 to 5 (that's 8 steps to 5 yards) with relative ease. At least it FEELS like I've still got the measurements down. I tend to move faster when I'm moving in time with some rhythm, too. So, I've got these ideas ... I'll talk more about them when I get the chance.

I'm hoping that I'll stop feeling apathetic about my body, losing weight, and just things in general. It's only been this last week, but with the addition of the scale into my world I've started to become discouraged with the progress that I'm making. I can't turn so easily away which means that I've got to spice it up in some manner. I'm still hitting my carbs, but I think that it's time to ditch the diet sodas and the seltzer water for just water. I'll talk a little more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment