Sunday, August 3, 2014

Gathering inspiration for the super morbidly obese

TUM actually took the picture a little while ago. I like it because it demonstrates that there are some days that nothing good can come of my hair. But seriously, I had it taken as the 'before' picture - there's one that's on TUM's phone which has me in the hospital at my heaviest weight ever. I haven't sen that one and I have very little desire to relive that moment (I had it taken as a reminder and inspiration to show what *can* happen).

I have to admit I've been running on empty ever since the scale came back into our lives. I weigh myself too often and don't feel like I have the self control to stay away from it. It's an addiction that needs to be stopped as it's not doing any good for me. Since I've been watching it, I've gained 4 pounds. Every time I get on the scale it's like hitting the button for a slot machine.
(I am not affiliated with SlotsJam - I just liked the picture).

What am I going to do for this week?

I am currently at 375
I have lost 42 pounds
My August 31 goal is 355 pounds

It's time to do more than look at the heavy bag. I've been hanging out with the friend of Vlad for a while now, and I still haven't appropriately beat him up. I get ultra inspired in the morning, then all I seem to do is fall back asleep. It's time to change that at least just a little. This so I can begin the evil plan.

Just one more step. And one after that. And one after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment