Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One Year Anniversary!

Today marks the one year anniversary of jumping off of the bridge and becoming a freelance type. I've learned a lot, and I've got stuff to show for it, now. Head on over to Eleven Minute Awesome to find out more.

Gods, I am tired this morning. I kept having dreams about the biggest loser, and working out with Corey (one of the dudes from last season who didn't make it) and Austin (from this season) under waterfalls. It was like my body was actually doing all of that stuff that I was dreaming about. It's odd, since television shows usually don't find their way into my head.

I've got the quote site up, the awesome blog, and stuff on EBay. I can really do only three projects at a time, so I'm sticking with those, though I guess it's time to expand the scope of some of the stuffies.

Right now, I'm going to find some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment