Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Goals All Big

I'm sure that a lot of you out there have problems with goals, so I talk about goal biggification as a tool to help. I love goals, but I completely understand how they can get smooshed by enthusiasm and a bunch of other stuffies. If we were to totally tally my lack of follow through, it doesn't rest in the goals themselves, it rests in the tactics to achieve them. In other words, I know where I'm going, but I have no farking clue about how to get there.

After returning from Old Earth Gather, I feel so very relaxed, focused and refreshed. Being on a campground for several days can do that for someone, I've heard. I am still feeling a little bit creaky, like my body doesn't want to do much of anything, but I'm counteracting that with actually working more on the chain mail, writing posts, and attempting to start a cult of awesome in the process. I WAY overpacked for the event, so I'll have to remember that for the next time.

This week... well, this week holds a lot of consolidation. Since the to-do list was thrown a bit off from the gathering, I'm half tempted to be flying without a net - the perfect reason to have a net. But, I do definitely keep in mind the fact that I've got to be loyal to The Three.

I hope that everyone out there is having a kick-ass week, and I hope that you inspire yourself to reach the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment